TAPIT EX Call Accounting and reporting Features :
- Depending(!) on your telephone
system, TAPIT EX now supports
additional fields: IP addresses, multiple
extension fields, multiple trunk fields,
on-hold duration, ring duration, DNIS
field and more.
- New special reports (i.e.
abandoned calls, on-hold time and ring
- Transferred Call
and Station to Station
- DNIS reporting.
- Voice over IP call reporting.
- Tapit Web Reports (included
with TAPIT EX Multi-User version) -
enables users to view reports on the
- Trunk Analysis Reports (part
of TAPIT Web Reports) consist of: All
Trunks Busy, Daily Trunk Status, Peak
Hour Activity by Trunk, Trunk Group
Summary by Hour/Date, Trunk Summary
by Hour/Date, Trunk Detail Activity
view Tapit Web Reports demo click here.
- TAPIT EX and TAPIT Remote
Manager can process text files multiple
a day. When working with
Remote Manager user can create consolidated
reports on 30 most active extensions,
account codes or telephone numbers.
- Incoming calls pricing option.
- TAPIT Pricing has the ability
to price DNIS, IP Address and Trunk
- The Systems Parameters screen
is expanded to make the application
tune up easier.
- Dialing Patterns accommodates DNIS
numbers, Authorization Codes and Matter
- TAPIT CDR Loader – provides
TAPIT EX with the ability to
such as Altigen, 3Com, Avaya IP Office
- TAPIT EX
interfaces with telephone systems that send the SMDR via serial cable, IP connection, or to a file.
- NO SMDR Alarm - notifies users
there is an interruption
in a call data flow.
The NO SMDR Alarm application also tracks
up to 8 phone numbers and triggers the
alarm when any of them is dialed.
here for the update information.
here to open the NO SMDR Alarm help
file in the Adobe Acrobat format.
- Remote Client Collection Software
for SMDR/CDR Data
(For Remote Manager WAN Applications)
- replaces buffer box.
- Remote Manager supports up to 100
- New TAPIT "Special" Reports.
- New pricing features.
- Real-time data collection
- Supports all telephone systems with
CDR/SMDR output capabilities
- Multi-user support version available
(Up to 255 users)
- Call editing capability
- Capable of processing 7 digit numeric
extensions / 8 digit alpha-numeric trunks
- Automatic Report Scheduler
- Numeric Caller ID reporting
- Export to time and billing packages
- Support for Client Account or User
- Multiple extension per User
- E-mail reports in Text, Rich Text
and Hypertext (HTML) file formats
- Save reports to HTML files to publish
on your Web site
- 512MB RAM (2GB RAM in case of MS Vista)
Windows 98/ NT/ 2000/ XP Professional/ 2003/ Vista Business
- 250 MB free disk space
- Network Card
- CD-ROM Drive
- One RS232 port connection to the PBX®
- Printer driver must be installed on
- Power Management feature of your system
must be disabled
The downloaded file will extract to the C:\Trisys_Software\CD_TapitEX folder.
Please view Readme.txt and then run Startup.exe from that folder
to install Tapit EX Demo Version.
End User Training Presentations
End User Training is now available in the form of an MS PowerPoint® presentation slide show which is viewer paced and is narrated to provide the most content in the smallest package.
To download and install to the computer you are currently on click EUT
and then click Open. To download and install on a separate computer click EUT and then click Save. The saved file, EUT.exe, can then be copied to another computer and installed there by running EUT.exe. The presentation will install to the C:\Tapitw32\Eut\ folder. To run the presentation, after the first time, open Eut.htm.
is an MS PowerPoint® presentation slide show recommended for PC's with above average to fast connection speeds (ISDN / T-1). May require MS PowerPoint® Viewer available here
Related Software Links