- Tapit EX Manual
- Tapit Release History
- NO SMDR Alarm– notifies users there is an interruption in a call data flow. The NO SMDR Alarm application also tracks up to 8 phone numbers and triggers the alarm when any of them is dialed Click here to open the NO SMDR Alarm help file.
*Note: To import data manually Download Tapit Import installation program to import data from a comma delimited (CSV) file to either Client or User tables in the TAPIT database. Tapit Import 1.1.0 allows for import of Departments.
To learn more about Tapit Import for NOVA, use the Tapit Import Utility Manual.
Most Active Reports:
- SQL Database Holds Up To 5 Million Call Records
- Application Runs As A Service
- Remote Manager supports up to 100 remote sites and creates a centralized call repository
- Supports all telephone systems with CDR/SMDR output capabilities
- Call editing capabilities
- Automatic Report Scheduler
- Export to time and billing packages
- Multiple extensions per User
- Multi-user support version available!
- supports for up to 255 client shared database access
- Support for Client Account or User Authorization codes*
- Caller ID, Abandoned, Transferred, Ring or Hold time, and DNIS Reporting*
- Capable of processing 7 digit numeric extensions / 8 digit alpha-numeric trunks
- Trunk Analysis Reports includes
- all Trunks Busy, Daily Trunk Status, Peak Hour Activity by Trunk, Trunk Group Summary by Hour/Date, Trunk Summary by Hour/Date, Trunk Detail Activity by Date/Hour.
- Pricing features available
- Option to price incoming calls, DNIS, IP Address and Trunk Records
- E-mail reports in Text, Rich Text and Hypertext (HTML) file formats or use HTML files to publish on your website
- Dialing Patterns accommodate DNIS numbers, Authorization Codes and Matter Codes.
- TAPIT EX and Remote Manager can process text files multiple times a day. When working with Remote Manager user can create consolidated reports on 30 most active extensions, account codes or telephone numbers
- TAPIT CDR Loader– provides TAPIT EX with the ability to integrate with PC-based systems such as Altigen, 3Com, Avaya IP Office and many more
- Remote Client Collection Software for SMDR/CDR Data: for Remote Manager WAN Applications – replaces buffer box
*Note: When information is supplied by telephone system